The Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei tourism train stops at the Beijing Railway
Station. It set off for Saihanba, China's largest man-made woodland in
Chengde, Hebei province, on Aug 17.
Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei tourism train set off from Beijing for Saihanba,
China's largest man-made woodland in Chengde, Hebei province, on the
Qixi Festival, Chinese Valentine's Day, which fell on Aug 17 this year.
to China Railway Beijing Group Co, the train run for four days. During
the trip, passengers can enjoy a variety of natural scenery along the
route and hold campfire parties on the grassland.
The train is
equipped with a mini library and bars, where KTV facilities and
performances like tea arts, singing and dancing are available to
The train is a new method to promote the
coordinated development of tourism in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region,
combining high-quality services with local tourism resources.
New routes linking Beijing with cities including Zhangjiakou, Handan, Shijiazhuang and Baoding will be launched afterward, with different traveling themes, such as Winter Olympics and historical and cultural tours.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured