Kunming Lake is the central lake on the grounds of the Summer Palace in Beijing. It was called Wengshan (Jar Hill) Pond because Longevity Hill’s predecessor is Whengshan. Kunming Lake also got a nickname of “West Lake” because it is located in western suburb of Beijing. You never expect a "West Lake" in Beijing!
With an area of 3,000 acres, Kunming Lake enjoys vast water area and beautiful scenery, attracting lots of visitors during each summer and autumn.
Ticket Price (for reference only):
Peak Season (April 1 to October 31): RMB 30, RMB 60 for combination ticket
Low Season (November 1 to next March 31): RMB 20, RMB 50 for combination ticket
Peak Season (April 1 to October 31): 06:30 - 20:00
Low Season (November 1 to next March 31): 07:00~19:00
Take bus to Yiheyuan Station, Yiheyuan North Palace Gate Station, or Xin Jian Gong Men (Yiheyuan New Palace Gate) Station; Take subway line 4 to Xin Jian Gong Men (Yiheyuan New Palace Gate).
Address: No. 19, Xinjiangongmen Road, Haidian Distict, Beijing ???????????19?
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured