Beijing is located on the western coast of China on the Pacific Ocean and stands at the northern tip of the North China Plain. The city is 39% flat land and the other 61% is quite mountainous area. Beijing is surrounded by the Yanshan Mountains on the west, north and east while the small alluvial plain of the Yongding River lies to its southeast. Beijing faces the Bohai Sea, and the area is also called the Beijing Bay.
Beijing Administrative Division Map
Beijing is the capital of People’s Republic of China. It has a population of over 20 million. There are 14 urban and suburban districts and two rural counties in Beijing. The following picture is Beijing administrative division
Beijing Attraction Map
Beijing is huge with numerous attractions to explore. The attractions that you should not miss are:the Forbidden City, The Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Beijing Hutong...
There are 8 sections of the Great Wall in Beijing city.
Beijing Subway Map
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured