Plans for Beijing's first off-road bike path have been finalized,
according to the Beijing Municipal Commission of Transport, reports
Construction on the first stage of the project is due to start in September and be completed in late June next year.
6.5-kilometer-long bike path starts in Huilongguan in Changping
District and runs to Shangdi in Haidian District in southwest Beijing.
Future extensions of the bike path may take it into the Zhongguancun
tech industry area in southwest Beijing.
To protect the safety
of riders, electric bikes and other vehicles will be forbidden from
using the bike path. Barrier gates will also be installed to prevent
other vehicles from entering or blocking the bike path.
The six-meter-wide bike path is designed to allow bikes to travel at 20 kilometers per hour, with a capacity of 1,000 to 1,200 bikes per hour per lane. Reversible lanes will be used to help ease traffic jams at rush hour.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured