With most travel restrictions still in place, lazy summer days spent on the beach of some tropical island remains the stuff of dreams. Luckily, however, Chaoyang Park's "beach" recently got a facelift, meaning you still have cause to dig your swimsuit out of winter storage, fill up the ice chest, grab a few friends, and catch some rays.
Prior to reopening this past week, the park’s 20,000sqm foreshore area was given a fresh fill of Olympic-grade sand and a thorough scrub down, making sure it's pristine for the summer ahead. The pool hasn't reopened yet due to the coronavirus but tanning, picnicking, beach volleyball, and making good ol' fashioned sandcastles are all welcome.
The beach, which is approximately 300 meters from East Gate 5, is open daily from 9am to 5pm. All-day entrance costs RMB 30 per person. Kids 1.2 meters and below enter for free but must be accompanied by an adult.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured