Temple fairs during Spring Festival are unique way to "sell" culture and commodities to Chinese people, particularly young people, according to China Daily.
People generally feel more inclined to buy small commodities at the fairs, such as toys based on popular mobile games that do not necessarily sell well online, thanks to the special atmosphere of tradition and festivity, the newspaper said in an opinion piece on Thursday.
Customers are also willing to pay more for the same products at temple fairs because they offer both cultural and shopping experiences that customers cannot get from online shopping, the report said.
The article saw the potential in offline shops with cultural elements and unique shopping experiences, but said they also must learn to adopt online elements as well.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured