BEIJING, June 19 (Xinhua) -- The average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in Beijing from January to May stood at 45 micrograms per cubic meter, down 6.2 percent year on year, local authorities said Friday.
There were 120 days with good air quality during this period, an increase of 18 days compared with the same period of last year, according to the Beijing Municipal Ecology and Environment Bureau.
The average density of PM2.5 during May this year was 36 micrograms per cubic meter, lower than the average for the first five months.
The average concentration for 2019 hit a record low of 42 micrograms per cubic meter and the number of good-air-quality days totaled 240 in the Chinese capital.
The bureau said the progress was made through various measures such as removing heavily-polluting vehicles from the roads, more effectively preventing dust from appearing at construction sites, and controlling the air pollution caused by volatile organic compound.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured