BEIJING -- The Ming Tombs, a major tourist site in Beijing's suburb, announced the temporary closure of its indoor spaces from Saturday amid a resurgence of fresh COVID-19 cases over the past week.
The outdoor spaces of the tourist site are still open to the public from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm every day, according to the office administering the site. Visitors must make real-name reservations and purchase tickets online.
Besides, visitors are also required to wear masks, show health codes and undergo temperature screening before entry.
From: Xinhua Net
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Beijing Local Tour Company offers various Beijing Tours & China Package Tours
* Professional Guides: Licensed Bilingual tour guides with 5+ years experience
* Experienced Drivers & well conditionded vehicle
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry in details within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team & Last Minute Booking is available
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured